A backup is a copy of all important files, such as photos, videos, documents and emails. Rather than storing it all in one place, such as on your computer or smartphone, it is important to keep a copy of everything somewhere safe.
Why Should I Backup?
Research shows that 21% of people have never made a backup. However, losing your files is much more common than you might think.
What if your network suffers a system failure? Or what about a cyber breach? Twenty-nine percent of data loss are caused by accident, while 30% of all computers are already infected with malware. No matter what technical problems arise, you want a proactive approach that ensures your data stays safe, secure and accessible.
How to Protect Your Data
TNTMAX provides comprehensive backup solutions for companies looking for quick and easy retrieval should an emergency occur. By integrating an effective backup strategy where we perform frequent backups, companies increase their data protection and boost their operational efficiency. With any cyber disaster or technical glitch, you will have peace of mind knowing your data isn’t going anywhere.
This World Backup Day, commit to one of the solutions below to prevent data loss.
- Online backup services: Keep your data in the cloud through cloud backup services or cloud storage.
- External storage backup: External hard drive backups are still a great option, but be sure to keep them somewhere safe.
- Computer backup: Before you go into business with a storage or backup service, thoroughly familiarize yourself with the backup providers.
- Backup smartphone: Although you may be storing your files on iCloud, your iCloud account can be stolen or hacked, meaning you can still lose everything. To prevent this, use another cloud storage or backup party for backups of your crucial files.
- Creating a NAS backup: NAS means Network Attached Storage. A NAS Server is like a computer cabinet that can convert one or more hard drives into one wireless network storage via a wireless connection.
For more information on backup services, call TNTMAX at 201-891-8686 or email [email protected].